The School year is from 1st April to 31st March. The school closes for summer break. The school closes for winter break.
- Registration form is to be submitted duly filled in and within the due date with registration fee of (Rs. 900.00 for classes Nursery to 4th, Rs. 1000.00 for classes 5th to 8th, Rs. 1200.00 for classes 9th to 12th) is to be remitted by cash or by bank draft in the name of the Hare Krishna International School, Samalkha (Haryana).
- Students have to appear at the pre-admission test on the date intimated.
- The candidates getting through the test will be enlisted for admission on the basis of the marks obtained by them.
- Admissions will be allowed according to the seats vacant in each class. Rest of the candidates will remain in waiting.
- Admission will be finalized only when the fees as per schedule is deposited.
- Once a student gets admission in the school his/her seat is booked for the whole term. Therefore the fees deposited once in no case are refunded.
- Birth Certificate must be enclosed for admission.